Key Administrative Functions
Planning – Making plans, strategies and procedures for future
activities with constant of core team.
Organizing – Organizing and managing work force with strong chain of
command and full information sharing.
Directing – Canalizing and direction the efforts of workforce in one
direction for comprehensive results.
Staffing- Recruiting the workforce as aper the project's requirement
and resources such as volunteers, part time staff, free/paid staff service
providers etc.Budgeting -
Budget making as per the various phases of project.
- Bundelkhand Action plan and agenda according to state/ central
- RTI awareness program and consultancy for different issues with social
justice – people advocacy.
- Research work, Project analysis, Media Samvad.
- To conduct Consultations, conferences, Seminars, Symposiums,
Brainstorming sessions and Training Programmes on current Alarming issues.
- To organize programmes on national cultural festivals and other such
- To make efforts for conservation of water for irrigation and drinking
- To make efforts for agricultural advancements.
- Efforts to build check dam, dug wells and ponds for facilitating
- To encourage vulnerable and backward people for educational, social and
- To bring awareness of government schemes and efforts for their effective
- To open stitching, weaving, embroidery training centers for women
Network and Collaboration
NGO corporate partnership
Collaboration with UP Specifically Jhansi, Corporate houses.
Companies desiring to be more responsible do not necessarily have the
knowledge, training, or dedication to carry out development programs. NGOs, on
the other hand, have become instrumental in development work internationally,
but they generally do not have the means and resources to carry out their
projects efficiently in a sustainable nammer. This is why engaging business with
the public and non- profit sectors to find common solutions to problems has been
an increasing trend globally. We also desire suck kind of collaborations for
efficiency and sustainability.
Supporting Partners: Networking and getting support from NGO's and eminent personalities working
for the similar causes.
Publication : Plans for launching a Newsletter of Bundelkhand.in, India Alive, Prawas
What We Stand For
Knowing what values we stand for is crucial – otherwise we risk becoming
everything and nothing that you know what we stand for. We stand for the
following core values:
- Maintaining safety and security while seeking peace and cooperation;
- Sustainable stewardship of our environment;
- Fairness and economic opportunity, access to quality education and
health care for all;
- Equal treatment of all before the law;
- Fiscal responsibility, integrity, openness and accountability in
- Personal freedom, security and privacy;
- Respect, tolerance and compassion for different belied systems and
- We should have clear principles “A society based on social equality,
economical justice and religious harmony with rational and cultural freedom”
- Simplified and approachable corruption free governance and
- Rural restructuring going back to “Independent village”.
- Health, education, and employment, / self employment for all.
- Aiming at development of addiction free and fearless society.
- Water management, agricultural reforms and stringent implementation of
- To end dividing regionalism and enhance uniting humanitarian